TIPS TO PROTECT YOUR WARDROBE
(Excerpts from International Fabricare Institute Bulletin)
- Bring a garment in for professional cleaning as soon as possible after staining occurs. Stains and soil left too long can be impossible to remove and will shorten the life of your garment.
- Keep perfumes, lotions, deodorants, antiperspirants, and other toiletries from coming in contact with your clothes.
- Protect your garments from excessive perspiration, especially silk.
- Have matching pieces cleaned together so that any color loss will be uniform and the pieces will still match.
- Protect your garments from prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or strong artificial light.
- Don't press stained or soiled clothes.
Discuss any stains with your cleaner. Be sure to point out light-colored or invisible spills.